DRISTI - G/SANKALP - G (The only Program of India)
“Dristi-G” program is designed for the students who are looking for MPC Entrance exams after Inter. Two/One year integrated program which prepares students for IIT-JEE, SAT, ACT, MAT, IELTS/TOEFL, NDA, AP, NATA and other engineering entrance examinations.
- • Covers Intermediate Syllabus up to JEE (Advanced) level.
- • English Classes Throughout.
- • SAT English classes.
- • MAT classes.
- • Communication skills classes.
- • General Aptitude classes help in BITSAT.
- • Ensures a high percentage in IPE.
- • Periodical personality development sessions.
- • TAB aided learning, Performance assessment through technology.
- • Fortnightly stress buster sessions.
- • One-One observation through Ownership program.
- • PTMs at regular intervals.
- • Periodical academic motivational sessions.
- • Complete stress-free result-oriented curriculum.
- • Minute to Minute observation of study hours using technology through a tab.
- • The Designed curriculum supports NDA preparation.
Exclusive Academic features
“Dristi – G/Sankalp – G” The only Program is India which is designed for the students who are looking for MPC Entrance Exams after Inter. Our Program Exclusive Academic Features are :
• Comprehensive study material prepared by R&D team consisting of Expert IIT-JEE professors having vast experience in producing JEE ranks in Tab.
- • A Comprehensive study material for SAT, General Aptitude and MAT in TAB.
- • Daily Practice Sheets.
- • Every teaching session is followed by a working session in the presence of SLs & ALs.
- • Student adoption system by ALs for personalized care.
- • JEE mains test on every alternate Saturday and Advanced test twice a month.
- • SAT & IPE tests conducted fortnightly.
- • Curriculum designed to score at least 1480+ / 1600 score in SAT and compatible to get into IIT’s/NIT’s.
- • Digital Class room, teaching-learning and monitoring through technology.
- • Emphasis and developing skills like listening, reading, writing, speaking, group discussions and interviewing.
- • Profile building activities for more scholarships.
- • Sunday holiday.